Is your child 10-12 year old? Does he find himself in trouble because of anger? Does he react to situations in unhelpful ways and regret it later on? Does it affect his relationship with his siblings, his friends, and even you? If you answered yes to these questions, then this workshop is for your child!
We promise effective strategies to help your child manage anger in a positive way:
- Learn how the brain functions
- Identify real anger triggers and causes
- Communicate anger feelings positively
- Learn techniques that help express and release anger in a helpful way
- Be aware of the negative impact of anger on the body and the mind
Be the first and others will follow
Be the first to share photos!
RATINGS & REVIEWS
Nothing here yet. Be the first
Interact with the Organizer and other attendees here
With like-minded people through idenity hashtags
ORGANIZE EVENTS & ACTIVITIES!
share your reviews and experiences for a better and interactive SCENE community for you and others.#BetterTogether