This course provides an in-depth look at the tools you need to prepare, respond to and manage construction claims. You will learn how to correctly identify situations that give rise to a claim, how to calculate the value of a claim and how, by way of a step-by-step process, to compile a claim submission into a persuasive argument which will help the claim to succeed. The course also deals with the analysis of claim submissions and the preparation of responses to claims.
Through 6 modules, 5 group assignments and 3 case studies, gain a solid understanding of:
- how to develop a good contract administration systems a claim strategy
- the different types of claims
- the importance of claim procedures, good record keeping and notices
- delay analysis methodologies and how to link cause and effect (based on practical examples)
- what to include in a successful claim and effective ways of doing so
- how to prepare and present a claim document to ensure its impact
- how to effectively present responses and determinations to prevent disputes
AND, apply the knowledge you have gained to an optional post-course assignment where we ask you to submit a full claim document based on a given case study. Those who submit successful assignments will receive an additional certificate of achievement recognising their understanding of the subject.
Click here for details on the course agenda, presenters, certification and CPD, fees and how to register: http://www.constructionclaimsclass.com/construction-claims/
Or, if you're ready to register, click Find Tickets above to register online.
Got questions? Send us a message through Facebook or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll get back to you!
Be the first and others will follow
Be the first to share photos!
RATINGS & REVIEWS
Nothing here yet. Be the first
Interact with the Organizer and other attendees here
With like-minded people through idenity hashtags
ORGANIZE EVENTS & ACTIVITIES!
share your reviews and experiences for a better and interactive SCENE community for you and others.#BetterTogether