This course covers the fundamentals of sensory evaluation of roasted coffee, an essential skill for many positions within the coffee industry.
Our Sensory Skills - Foundation course teaches trainees:
• How the human body perceives taste and flavour
• How to communicate a sensory experience in a useful way
• How to set up a professional cupping table
• To understand the reasons why we cup
• To describe the optimum conditions for a cupping lab
Part of the SCA Coffee Diploma System, successful completion of Sensory Skills - Foundation Level gets you 5 points towards your SCA Coffee Diploma.
March 31st, starting at 9am. AED1575 per person.
Be the first and others will follow
Be the first to share photos!
RATINGS & REVIEWS
Nothing here yet. Be the first
Interact with the Organizer and other attendees here
With like-minded people through idenity hashtags
ORGANIZE EVENTS & ACTIVITIES!
share your reviews and experiences for a better and interactive SCENE community for you and others.#BetterTogether