Designed with busy coaches in mind, this course provides you with a basic understanding of the underlying mechanisms that support the development of speed. You’ll also be introduced to a robust library of exercises that you can use to design programs to help your athletes and teams develop speed efficiently.
- Speed development along a good, better, best continuum of time/equipment availability.
- Exercises for developing linear and multidirectional speed.
- Exercises to develop speed along a simple to complex continuum.
What you will receive:
- FREE BONUS: 2 extra hours of real-time, game speed practical session so you can see/feel how the knowledge you acquired comes together into one seamless package.
- Exclusive discounts on SKLZ products.
- REPS credits: 4
- Exclusive discounts on equipment from brands distributed by Athletes Junction.
EXOS | PIONEERING HUMAN PERFORMANCE
EXOS supports elite athletes, teams, the U.S. military, and innovative companies globally.
Our mission is to upgrade lives. Since our founding in 1999, EXOS (formerly named Athletes’ Performance) has become a leader in proactive health and performance, trusted by elite athletes, the military, and innovative companies worldwide. We design and deliver health and performance game plans that guide people to achieve higher levels of success. With world-class partners, facilities, technologies, and specialists spanning six continents, we're progressing the intelligence behind human performance wherever necessary.
Supporting Elite Champions
EXOS’ pillars of Mindset, Nutrition, Movement, and Recovery have supported the world’s elite athletes.
2014 World Cup Champions Germany
60 medalists at the 2012 London Olympics
7 #1 overall, 105 1st Round and 523 total NFL Draft picks
MLS Champions: LA Galaxy and Sporting KC
Argentina Pumas National Rugby Team
Champions in Football, Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, Hockey, Tennis, Golf, Track & Field, Swimming, Diving, and more
Be the first and others will follow
Be the first to share photos!
RATINGS & REVIEWS
Nothing here yet. Be the first
Interact with the Organizer and other attendees here
With like-minded people through idenity hashtags
ORGANIZE EVENTS & ACTIVITIES!
share your reviews and experiences for a better and interactive SCENE community for you and others.#BetterTogether