Celebrate Eid Al Adha with us at The Galleria on Al Maryah Island with a whole host of festivities and family-friendly activities. We look forward to welcoming the local community and visitors to the city for a fun-filled week of culture and celebration.
Indulge in traditional tastes throughout our five-day event, be enthralled by cultural dances, and don’t miss the opportunity to get creative with Arabic calligraphy, henna applications, and sand bottle art. Get the kids involved with a full schedule of arts & crafts or take some time out in the Arabic tent with a cup of traditional coffee and dates.
Join us to celebrate Eid Al Adha at The Galleria on Al Maryah Island.
3pm to 9pm each day from Monday, August 20th to Friday, August 24th
- Ayyalah performances will open the festivities in the Great Room on Level 1 and continue for the first three days
- Relax in the Arabian tent each day, located in front of the newly opened L’ETO café, and sample the traditional coffee and dates on offer.
- Personalized Arabic calligraphy samples will be available as well as bespoke sand bottle art.
- Complimentary creative henna applications on Level 1 in front of Almaz by Momo.
- A full schedule of fun arts & crafts activities for kids on Level 2 in front of Magnolia Bakery.
Follow for updates on shows and events.
Be the first and others will follow
Be the first to share photos!
RATINGS & REVIEWS
Nothing here yet. Be the first
Interact with the Organizer and other attendees here
With like-minded people through idenity hashtags
ORGANIZE EVENTS & ACTIVITIES!
share your reviews and experiences for a better and interactive SCENE community for you and others.#BetterTogether