MOMOLAND Live in Concert
for the First Time in the Middle East!
• In June 2016, Mnet's survival program Finding Momoland began, a reality show that was created by Duble Kick Entertainment, where the group members were selected from 10 trainees.
• On October 26th, 2016, the group was appointed as ambassadors for the International Relief Development NGO Plan Korea.
• The group's debut showcase was held on November 9 of the same year. On November 10th, they released their debut extended play Welcome to Momoland and made their debut through M Countdown.
• Appointed as the PR ambassador for the International Relief Development NGO Plan Korea, the group volunteered at the Phuc LuongVillage in Thai Nguyen, Vietnam from January 12 to 16, 2017, to encourage Happy Mov students to participate in Kindergarten construction service.
• On April 25, the group had a comeback through The Show. On January 26, their digital single "Wonderful Love" was released.
• In the same year, on June 3, Music Bank played the EDM version of "Wonderful Love", which was released as a digital single on June 16.
• On July 22, the group performed the EDM version of "Wonderful Love" on The Show.
• On August 22, 2017, they released their second EP [Freeze!], debuting the title track "Freeze" through The Show on the same day.
• 2018–present: Breakthrough
• On January 3, 2018, they made a comeback with their third EP [Great!], with the title track "Bboom Bboom".
• "Bboom Bboom".became a huge heat in Korea and overseas, charting at the top for few months.
• They won first place on several TV music shows: MCountdown, Show Champion, The Show, Music Bank and Inkigayo.
• Momoland performed at the Pyeongchang Winter Olympics G-100 concert on January 30, 2018.
• On April 23rd, "Bboom Bboom"’s music video on YouTube reached the 100 million views.
• They had a Show-Con on June 26th, the same day they released their 4th EP [Fun to the World] and performed their new song “BAAM”. The music video hit the 100 million views within 3 months.
• On August 9, Momoland became the first girl group - and the second act - to earn a Platinum certification by Gaon Music Chart, for over 100 million streams for the song "Bboom Bboom".
• Since this year, they have been many awards. They won Idol Group of the Year at Korea Frand Awards, Soribada’s Best Artist Award and Rookie Star Award on MTN Broadcast Advertising Festival. They are now nominated to various ceremony awards for the year 2018.
Follow for updates on shows and events.