A celebration of art and culture, Quoz Arts Fest 2019, under the theme 'CTRL+ALT+ACTION' is our most diverse edition yet.
How will we embrace the small changes that contribute to a larger impact on economic, environmental, and social sustainability? 'CTRL+ALT+ACTION' explores the various facets of sustainability, how they affect our lives, and how we can take action to make a change.
The two-day event is free and open to the whole family, including pets, with parent and kid-friendly activities including performances, workshops, tours, film screenings, food concepts, and live music.
Festival Supporter: Swyp www.swyp.ae
Quoz Arts Fest 2019 highlights include:
- Asia Contemporary Art Week Field Meetings in Concrete, Warehouses 46 & 47
- 'Putting for Pleasure and Politics', a group exhibition featuring nine artist-designed mini golf holes, curated by NYU Abu Dhabi professor David Darts
- Reel Palestine closing night public film screening
- Special tours of Alserkal Avenue galleries
- Short+Sweet Theatre Festival at The Junction
- CHI-KA hosts a workshop to demonstrate the power of composting
- Good Vibes Market
- Majaz live at The Fridge Fringe
- Gulf Photo Plus photo walks around the Avenue and the surrounding Al Quoz area
- Yadawei Ceramic Studio
- Curated Trail | ‘Big Noise @ Alserkal' | The sound of the Avenue'
- Lyrical contemporary dance workshop at Sima Performing Arts
- Mirzam hosts an exhibition by the ENF/WWF highlighting the biodiversity of Emirati wildlife
- ikonhouse presents 'FURNITURE FOR LIFE', an exhibition about how manufacturing standards, processes, and materials make some products last for generations
- Metal Art by Nikhil.es: An exhibition of scrap metal and upcycled art, and workshops for kids and adults
- Upcycling workshops with ChariCycles
And much more! Keep an eye out for our updated programme here: https://bit.ly/2Q1lScd
Be the first and others will follow
Be the first to share photos!
RATINGS & REVIEWS
Nothing here yet. Be the first
Interact with the Organizer and other attendees here
With like-minded people through idenity hashtags
ORGANIZE EVENTS & ACTIVITIES!
share your reviews and experiences for a better and interactive SCENE community for you and others.#BetterTogether