The Dubai Kartdrome answered the call by many drivers who wanted to challenge for a championship but without the pressure and expense of a full season campaign. The Dubai O-Plate event fulfills that aspiration for two race filled days every January.
The winter temperatures in Dubai are normally in the mid 20’s (Celsius), which provides an ideal opportunity for European teams to test and race when conditions back home are significantly colder. A great experience for drivers and the whole family; bring them along to enjoy Dubai’s sun, shopping and beaches!
With the local karting scene at an all-time high, this event offers the
chance for top local and international kart drivers to battle it out on the same tarmac for a full weekend of racing of selected IAME and Rotax Categories.
Over 15 fantastic prizes up for grabs some of which include:
- Luxury watches by TagHeuer
- F4 Test by Energy Dubai Racing Team
- Birel ART factory drive at IAME World Finals, with chassis and engine.
- TRD 86 Cup test by Yas Marina Circuit
- IAME World Final ticket
- Fully supported race with chassis and engine at IAME World Finals by MLC, P1 Power and Dojomoto Racing.
- 1x Month of Brand Racing academy
- Parolin cadet chassis complete with 1x cadet engine
Make it a race weekend to remember, enter today: http://bit.ly/2rVeoy9
For more information, please visit: http://www.dubaiautodrome.com/kartdrome-main/racing/dubai-o-plate-race-weekend/