With more than 100 grape varieties grown across 65 distinct wine regions, Australia has an exciting and diverse range of wines. And more than 30 million glasses of Australian wine consumed around the world every day, we thought it was time to share our love of Aussie wine with you.
This interactive tasting costs AED75 p/p, with a maximum of 10 people, and will be held via Zoom. Please DM us for payment details and to get the Zoom invite.
Grab any bottle of Aussie Wine and join in. If you’d like some more specific recommendations here’s wine styles that we’ll be touching on throughout the lesson.
– Riesling from Clare Valley, Eden Valley, Barossa Valley or Tasmania
– Chardonnay from Adelaide Hills or Margaret River
– Pinot Noir from Mornington Peninsula or Yarra Valley
– Cabernet Sauvignon from Coonawarra or Margaret River (can be a blend of grape containing Cabernet Sauvignon)
– Shiraz from the Barossa Valley, McLaren Vale or South Australia. It can be a blend. Grenache, and Mataro are frequently blended with Shiraz)