Have you ever thought of the hot season in the Middle East as a gardening opportunity?
Join our Gardening Basics online workshop this coming Friday, 17th of July and get a head start for the new season!
Although gardening is an activity that requires to get out and make your hands dirty, the current situation doesn’t allow us to do that in person, so we continue with our workshops online, always focusing on the conditions of the Middle East.
If you are a beginner, this workshop will give you the knowledge and confidence to start your own green space indoors or outdoors, while if you are an experienced gardener, you will get a little more insight about the plants’ physiology, nutrition and maintenance.
Cost: QR 100
Please go to https://hadiqaa.com/shop/ for more details, and to reserve a spot.
By the end of this workshop you will be able to:
- Prepare a green area indoor or outdoor, that will require the minimum maintenance to look good
- Learn how to prepare the best potting mix
- Maintain your green spaces with the minimum effort and losses
- Grow your own vegetables
- Move your plants successfully into larger / more suitable containers
- Identify basic enemies and deficiencies and be able to treat them in natural ways.