Investment- AED 3300/- (+ 5% Vat) (limited to 9 clients)\
Dates: September 18th – September 20th – 10 AM – 06 PM
21st September – 22nd September – 06 PM – 10 PM
For more information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org OR call 04 4487043 OR WhatsApp on +971 50 712 5141
Looking forward to seeing you!
Level 2: Advanced Integrated Hypnotic Modalities for Behavioral Resolution
Individuals seek resolution through hypnotherapy because they are looking for a change in behaviour. Our behaviour is linked to our beliefs and the level two course provides you with powerful tools based on the integrated approach, which explores the origin of your beliefs and how you can reverse and release limiting/toxic beliefs to achieve the desired behaviour.
This course will enable participants to learn the following:
-Introduction to the Integrated Approach – The chain linking Thoughts-Emotions-Energy and the Physical Body
-Hypnotic Modalities– Elements of society, which influence our behaviour and beliefs
-Body Syndromes – Psychosomatic diseases connecting the mind with the body, and how specific stored emotions manifest itself in different zones of the body, physical illnesses.
– Basics of Ericksonian Hypnosis
– Emotional Empowerment Technique (EET) – Also known as Magic Healing because it gives amazing results by tapping into our natural inbuilt healing mechanism, and works quickly on identifying core emotional issues. EET utilizes the emotional route as an entry point into accessing the subconscious mind to heal out of emotional and physical pain.
– Stages of Development – The different attributes towards our physiological and psychological development as the mind evolves at different stages of our life. If there is an incompletion at any stage, the individual tends to develop an inner child relating back to that age. Therefore it becomes a great diagnostic tool for mapping behaviour and resolving past issues.
– Dream Therapy and Interpretation – How to interpret our dreams, and how to identify and analyze dreams to gain further therapeutic insight into our beliefs and inner workings of the mind.
– Age Regression and Age Regression Therapy – 85% of our issues originate from the experiences we go through in our past/childhood, which influence or behaviour and shape our beliefs. Age regression allows you to explore these experiences and release the toxic negative associations surrounding them.
– Fear & Phobia Management -Tools such as circle therapy and desensitization to overcome fears and phobias.
– Pain Management – Hypnosis to bring down physical pain to a manageable level.
– Hypno-Drama – An excellent tool to heal relationship issues by providing a platform under hypnosis to vent out toxic emotions towards another person to change the perception of the relationship and therefore allow space for the ability to respond in a neutral manner.
– Signs of depression/The Five Stages of Loss
– Introduction to Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) – Introducing the components which are based on the model of human behaviour, and how we can apply these components to experience success in our life
Important to Note: All courses above AED 800/- Requires pre-payment of 50% of the total investment. For same day payment without any deposit, an additional fee of AED 150/- will be applicable. Online Payment Options are available at your convenience.
Click Here to Learn more about our Payment & Accounts Policy: //illuminations.ae/terms-and-privacy-policy/
10.Soniyaa Kiran Punjabi-min
SONIYAA KIRAN PUNJABI
Founder of Illuminations & Clinical Hypnotherapist
Soniyaa Kiran Punjabi is the founder of Illuminations. She has made a huge contribution in pioneering the holistic healing and wellness industry in the Middle East since 2007, having been the first to open a healing center in Dubai, with branches in India and operations in Kuwait. She is the creative strategist behind the different holistic products and services that Illuminations has introduced. She has been on the cover of Start Up Magazine and has featured in various publications.