The fortress‐like JA Shooting Club in Dubai offers a unique recreational and competitive environment for shooters of all levels to raise their game and try something new. The indoor and outdoor academy is built to exacting international safety standards and offers five floodlit clay shooting ranges accessible for beginners, corporate groups and experienced shooters. And when you’re done taking aim, you can sit back and relax in Shooter’s restaurant serving steaks and TexMex with views over the ranges.
• The ranges are equipped to cater to ‘Olympic trap’ which forms part of the shooting programme at the Olympic Games.
• The simpler ‘automatic ball trap’ version where only one trap machine is used.
• The entry‐level discipline ‘down the line’ where a single trap is used to throw target to a distance of 45-50 metres.
• ‘Compak sporting,’ a smaller version of international and English sporting.
• ‘Olympic skeet’ shot at eight shooting stations on a semi‐circle and one in the middle.
• Kindly be informed that the JA Shooting Club Dubai will be open from 16:00 until 22:00 during Summer and closed on Tuesdays.
• For more information, please call us on +971 4 814 5300.
View our price list »
• The Dubai shooting club is located 1.5 kilometres from the main resort.
• Winter ‐ 1st November to 31st May from 1pm until 8.45pm.
• Summer ‐ 1st June to 31st October from 4pm until 10.45pm.
• 12 and 20 gauge Beretta shot guns suitable for all shooting disciplines.
• Minimum age of 13 years and above for clay pigeon shooting.
• A Shuttle bus from JA The Resort runs from 4 pm every hour and from 7 pm every 30 minutes with last run at 11pm.
• A Shuttle bus from JA Shooting Club runs from 4:15 pm every hour and from 7:15 pm every 30 minutes with last run at 12 am.
• On the order of Dubai Police, you are kindly requested to present any one of the following ID options to the reception and complete the guest profile record before proceeding for shooting ‐ passport (original or copy); UAE National ID; UAE driving license.