2020 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
Fasten your seat belts for the season finale!!
• Location: Yas Marina, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
• Race start time: 17:00
• Lap record: 1:40.279 (S Vettel 2009)
• Number of laps: 55
• Circuit Length: 5.554 KM
Abu Dhabi, the largest and richest of the seven emirates, is the crème de la crème when it comes to Formula One racing; the circuit on Yas Island is no exception. Glistening in the Arabian heat, the track has speed defying long straights, sharp corners ripe for crashes, a hair pin turn and a dazzling section that winds around the Marina.
This exotic location for the circuit reaches the topmost heights of prestige and excellence in entertainment facilities. The adventurous can head off for a 1km long drag strip or, for those who like to try their hand at their own racing experience, a talent busting go-karting complex. Abu Dhabi also has the fine tuned Amber Lounge.
The F1 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix will not disappoint; racing enthusiasts of any age will enjoy the spectacle and glamour of Yas Island. This is a city that boasts wealth and adornment and wears them well. The Abu Dhabi Formula 1 Paddock Club offers an experience in excellence. In the most divine setting imaginable, sip champagne whilst delighting in haute cuisine; stroll down the Abu Dhabi pit-lane and get the best viewing.
Hospitality options in Abu Dhabi are infamous; we offer an eclectic mix of fun, entertainment and unashamed glamour, within comfortable air-conditioned suites. Enjoy tempting buffets, open bars, and relaxing pit lane walks. Choose from a range of magnificent hotels. Stay where the drivers stay; be on the scene, yards from the circuit, and next to an entertainment dream.
Abu Dhabi is one of the richest cities in the world, a glowing metropolis where prestige takes centre stage. For the ultimate Grand Prix experience, the Abu Dhabi F1 Paddock Club is the finest possible way to soak in the sparkling atmosphere of the occasion. No other package provides a more advantageous viewing position than on top of the F1 garages. Here you will witness all of the last minute preparations, culminating in the excitement of F1s only day/night race.With the entertainment in full swing, sit back and sip on the finest champagne from the complimentary bar in fully air-conditioned surroundings, a must-have in the scorching Arabian heat.
Paddock Club includes the most luxurious hospitality throughout the day, with delicious gourmet food and a relaxing massage spa area. As an Abu Dhabi Paddock Club guest, the following highlights come as standard:
• Exclusive viewing from above the team garages
• Pit lane tours throughout the weekend
• VIP access to the Support Paddock
• Open bar stocked with plenty of Mumm Champagne
• Gourmet cuisine with world-class wine
• VIP parking (Paddock Club parking ticket per 3 tickets)
• Complimentary programme and official ear plugs
Cost: From US$4,700 per person for Saturday & Sunday. Friday available at additional cost.
apinkfish are in a distinctive position to offer the utmost in accommodation, with extensive knowledge of the finest places to stay including the Yas Viceroy, Yas Plaza Hotels, Park Hyatt & Ritz Carlton to name just a few. Arrive in style and comfort: we will organise all your transfers, including helicopters, to and from the Abu Dhabi Formula 1 Paddock Club.
VIP access means just that, and ensures that you will be at the front of the queue for the top after-race parties, mixing with celebrities and drivers at the exclusive Amber Lounge & Podium Lounge parties.
To book or for further information please contact us: www.apinkfish.com | email@example.com
Yas Hotel Hospitality
Enjoy all the excitement of the Formula 1 Etihad Airways Abu Dhabi Grand Prix from one of the most breathtaking locations The Yas Viceroy Hotel. Experience the sensation of the F1 cars passing underneath the hotel from the comfort of your 5 star hospitality suite with private terrace. If you would like to book your own private suite, these are available for groups of up to 25 or 35 guests. Alternatively treat your guests to a luxurious spectator experience on the open terrace of the Yas Hotel with exceptional views of the Yas Marina, available for groups of up to 50 or 100 guests.
Guests will enjoy:
• All Day Access: to your shared or exclusive suite, plus lounge & terrace area.
• VIP Service: with shuttle service from car park & private hotel entrance.
• Gourmet Hospitality: which starts with welcome beverage & canapes & is followed by gourmet buffet luncheon.
• Open Bar: premium beverages, fine wines, beers & bubbly served throughout the day.
• Evening Concert Access: complimentary access to evening concerts at the du Arena.
Cost: From £2,550 per person for Saturday & Sunday.
This unrivalled 2-day race viewing option plays host to international celebrities, socialites, sporting personalities and VIP guests, where business and pleasure become one. Our luxury yacht is perfectly situated trackside offering superb views of the action whilst serving delicious culinary delights along with an open bar of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
Guests will enjoy:
• Race Viewing: Aboard our VIP Yacht on Saturday & Sunday
• F1 Driver Appearance: Exclusive appearance by former & current F1 Stars
• Gourmet Buffet Lunch: with hot & cold options & delicious canapés
• Light Evening Buffet Dinner: before you head off to party for the night
• Open Bar: with the wines, beers and Champagne throughout the day
Cost: From US$4,950 per person for Saturday & Sunday.