HOW TO TAKE PART?
It’s important to plan ahead for this historic event. Participants will need to bring their own bike, helmet and water. Every rider must be registered and receive confirmation to take part on the exclusive circuits.
• The Family Route: 4km around Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Boulevard in Downtown Dubai (ages 5+)
• The General Route: 14km around Sheikh Zayed Road, Business Bay, Dubai Water Canal and Downtown Dubai (ages 13+)
WHO CAN REGISTER
Would you like to be part of the first-ever Dubai Ride? Choose your circuit, check the points below and register!
By registering you confirm:
• You can competently cycle a minimum of 4km
• You own your own bike. Rentals will not be available
• You will wear a helmet throughout the Dubai Ride
• You intend to participate in the event on 20th November
Make sure you're ready to ride! Tyres pumped? Chain oiled? Helmet secure? Then let's get training!
There are plenty of places to train on two wheels, including dedicated bike tracks across the city. Check our handy guide for places to go cycling in Dubai.