BOUNCE is an indoor adventure & trampoline park combining features of the most exciting freestyle sports in one place.
BOUNCE Saudi is part of the BOUNCE global network that includes 32 venues across 16 countries. We inspire everyone around the world to forget the serious stuff and enter our massive venue and enjoy jumping activities for everyone, from families to Freestyle athletes.
BOUNCE Tribe welcomes you to have fun & stay active with enhanced health & safety protocols!
Families and Females only Section
Saturday to Wednesday: 2:00pm – 10:00pm
Thursday & Friday: 4:00pm – 12:00 am
Near Nass Town Mall, on the corner of Madinah Al-Munawarah Road and Al Muhammad Zaydan Road
(Behind Hira International Mall)
• In the LADIES only section, boys are allowed but they must be under 10 years old.
• Male and Family section can have no females jumping that are over the age of 10
• Booking online in advance is recommended as sessions sell out
• BOUNCE grip socks are required at all times while on the trampolines
• Children must be able to walk unassisted to use the facilities at BOUNCE
• Flat soled shoes must be worn at all times in the X-PARK
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS-
Car Parking: Free car parking is available out the front of the venue.
Disabled & Pram Access: Parking for disabled guests is available out the front of the venue. There is no disabled access to our tuckshop area in the Jeddah venue.
Tuck Shop: The onsite tuckshop is here for all of your thirst and hunger needs. Note that due to occupational health and safety, we can’t allow self-catering.
Air Conditioning: The venue is fully air-conditioned
X-Park: Don’t forget that if you want to test your ninja skills in X-Park you’ll need to be at least 110cm in height and wear lace-up, flat-soled, and closed-toe sports/skate shoes.