Ring in 2021 with a memorable New Year’s Eve exclusive gala dinner on 31 December at Al Falak Ballroom hosted by M Premiere and BY.
Don’t miss the chance to absorb the beauty of the main night of the year with the most elegant guests at Burj Al Arab. The event will feature: the cocktail reception and the gourmet dinner, cover band performance that will keep the dance party going all night long, special gifts from Russian Santa Claus and his old good friend, BY, and a memorable performance of the charismatic Lolita.
One of the finest singers will perform her best whole-hearted songs that are sure to delight all guests of the exclusive New Year’s Eve gala night at Burj Al Arab.
At 23:55 the exclusive cocktail will start at the Terrace to count the minutes to 2021. Let’s toast at the panoramic venue with a fantastic 360-degree view. Raise your glass to a New Year’s Eve Bash at midnight when the skies are set to light up with a spectacular firework display.
Happy New Year 2021 with M Premiere and BY!
Event Date: 31 December 2020
Doors Open: 20:21
Event Starts: 21:00
Venue: Al Falak Ballroom, Burj Al Arab
Age restriction: 0+
VIP lounge: from AED 5,000 per person, including F&B
For more information and VIP tables reservations please call:
+971 50 7686418; +971 50 8702674
• In response to the COVID-19 and out of concern for the health and well-being of all guests, artists and employees, M Premiere sets out additional security measures at the event.
• All gates at the venue are equipped with temperature screening points and sanitizing misting stations.
• The persons with symptoms of COVID-19 such as cough, rainy nose, fever, will be denied entry.
• We will measure the guest’s temperature upon arrival. A person with a temperature reading 37.4°C or higher will be denied entry, and requested to wait for 10 minutes in a waiting area before repeated measurement.
• The person with a temperature reading 37.4°C or higher even after the second assessment will be denied entry and will not receive any compensation as the tickets are non-refundable.
• We have limited our seating capacity to maintain social distancing within the venue.
• Wearing a facemask is mandatory in all public areas in Dubai at all times, gloves are optional.
• Social distancing will be maintained inside the venue, please sit in your assigned seat only.
• Compliance with the stated safety measures is legally required in all areas within the Burj Al Arab.